Amaris (aka Phoebe) over at The Storybook Journal (one of my absolute favorite blogs) tagged me in something… in April…. And I feel awful that I didn’t see it until this week. I’ve sort of slipped out of the blogging world this year.
Not because I wanted to, but life just seems so busy and spontaneous. Sure there were plenty of times when I watched TV or scrolled through Instagram when I could’ve been catching up on all the lovely blogs I follow.
But my brain just never went there. So to all you amazing people with amazing blogs that I love to read but just haven’t, I am very, very sorry. My heart kinda hurts. Know that I still love you guys and I’m going to try better the rest of this year. *hugs and kisses*
So after all that mushy sad stuff, how about I do the tag eh? Thank you so much Phoebe! You are a WONDERFUL blogger friend. (Seriously guys, just go check out her blog. It’s enchanting.)
- What are you wearing right now? A lacy pink top and floral chinos.
- If you could spend one day in someone else’s shoes, who would it be? A fashion designer in the 1950’s, living in Hollywood or something. I’d want my office to be mostly windows and filled with plants, and have a fun, lovely staff. Ahhh it just sounds amazing.
- Is there a celebrity that gets on your nerves for some reason? Why/how do they bug you? Ugh ok, I REAAAALY don’t like Jennifer Lawrence. *hides from Hunger Games fans* She’s absolutely not classy, she acts like a comedian in real life but is like a talking piece of wood in the movies I’ve seen her in. Those are just my opinions though.
- Do you have any strange phobias? No, not really. Seeing a cockroach always makes me have a stronger reaction than most bugs. I’ve always been terrified of getting bit by a black widow though, and I actually had to kill one a few weeks back, while it was killing a poor, innocent honey bee. *sniff* Poor lil bee!
- Is there a movie or a TV show that you could watch over and over again and never tire of? The Lord of the Rings for a movie, and The Office for a show.
- Are you looking forward to anything exciting right now? I have a baby sister due in October!!! *throws pink confetti in the air*
- Would you rather go to a book store or a craft store if you only had time for one? Probably a book store… I would spend too much in a craft store. I don’t even crochet anymore but I saw a sale for my favorite yarn in an email and my heart jumped a little. I still want some of that yarn darnit!
- Which historical figure do you admire most? I’ve always really admired John and Abigail Adams. I feel like they were the most truly conservative founding father and mother. They opposed slavery while others (I’m looking at you Tommy J.) insisted on keeping theirs. Abigail is a woman of virtue who definitely deserves more recognition.
- Do you prefer early Spring or late Spring? This is actually hard to answer! But I’m going to have to go with early. My birthday is in the beginning of March (which technically isn’t Spring yet but eh) and I like how its still a bit cool out. And just the freshness and optimism that comes with the beginning of Spring! It’s so good!
- Did you pull any practical jokes or pranks this April Fools Day? I actually did. So my sister has this strange aversion to Nicolas Cage (don’t ask why, she really doesn’t know). Our hallway upstairs is covered in family and baby photos. I spent a bit of my evening March 31st printing off different sized Nicolas Cage faces and taping them over pictures of my sister. It took her quite a while to figure it out! XD The weather pulled a prank on us as well. It snowed. Not like a tiny little dusting either. Golfball sized snowflake clumps fell from the sky, when it had been in the 70s days before. It was crazy!!!
- Does your family decorate the house for seasons and holidays? If so, who does the decorating? We do! Mom usually does it with us kids, but my Dad helps with Christmas decor.
So here are my questions!
- If you could live anywhere in the world at any time in history in whatever social class you want, where, when, and what would they be?
- What is your dream occupation?
- If you could learn a skill from one famous person, dead or alive, who would you choose?
- If you could change one thing in all of history, what would it be?
- If you had to live in one already existing fantasy world, which would you choose?
- Do you want to date and get married? Why or why not?
- If you got your dream dog right now, what would you name it?
- What would you want your life to look like in five years?
- Who is your favorite actress?
- What is your favorite movie that makes you cry?
- Do you have a job (volunteer or not)? What do you do? (Babysitting and working in the church count as answers.)