I read Mary Burroughs blog post on mary.burroughstribe.com titled “Sweater Weather Tag,” and that automatically tagged me! It sounded like a lot of fun, so I decided to do it. (I changed a couple of the questions.)
- Favorite candle scent? Hmmm, I really like the Christmas-y ones, like Pumpkin Pie Spice and Apple Pie.
- Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Uuuuh, teaoffee? I love both! But I have coffee and tea moods. Some days I’d rather have coffee, some days I’d rather have tea.
- What is the best fall memory you have? One of my favorites is when we went camping 2 years ago this month. It was our first camping trip, and it was a lot of fun!
- Favorite fall recipe? I love making apple pie. Yum!
- Favorite Thanksgiving food? Probably pumpkin pie. Or mashed taters. Or cranberry sauce.
- What is the autumn weather like where you live? Well, where we lived last in California, it would be in the 80s and sunny during the day, and then by night it was in the 40s – 60s. But by mid-November it would get drizzly, cold, and foggy, and would stay like that all winter.
- Most worn sweater? Its a purple-y brown cotton sweater with really cool elbow patches. I wore it every week last fall!
- Football games or jumping in leaf piles? No one in my (immediate) family is into sports, and we never watch football, so I’d have to say jumping in leaves.
- Skinny jeans or leggings? Skinny jeans. I never really wear leggings, although I’d like to have some this winter to wear with cozy, oversized sweaters.
- Combat boots or Uggs? First off, I LOVE my combat boots. They were the only shoes I wore all last fall/winter. And, sorry to anyone I may offend, I think Ugg boots are really Uggly.
- Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? I personally love pumpkin spice, and I get excited when I start seeing it around. I just saw pumpkin spice flavored black tea at Sprouts tonight. Yum!
- Favorite fall TV show? Downton Abbey! It starts in September.
- What song really gets you into the holiday (Christmas?) spirit? It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year is one that gets me really excited for Christmas!
- What is a favorite activity of yours that is exclusive to fall? I like to be outside more, and enjoy the changing leaves
- Hats or scarves? I like scarves, but if hats worked on me I’d probably say hats.
- What is your #1 favorite thing about fall? I’d have to say the cooler weather. Or the pumpkin-y stuff. I don’t know! Fall is my favorite season!