I love reading blog posts that are just for fun. I love “how-to’s,” recipes, and the like. But sometimes I just want to read something uplifting and overall enjoyable. So I decided to dedicate one portion of my blog to these types of posts. Hopefully they’ll bring a smile to your face, and a little sunshine into your heart!
I’ll start with 20 facts about myself. These are in no particular order.
1. I am the oldest sister in a family of eight kids.
2. I was taught Russian ballet for three years. (Yes, like Natasha Romanoff. No, it wasn’t an evil assassin ballet school.)
3. I am 1/4 Chilean.
4. Cooler weather is my preference.
5. I collect coffee mugs from everywhere.
6. I accepted Jesus as my Savior when I was 4 years old.
7. I’m an Introvert. I love deep conversations, but I really like quiet time
8. French press coffee is my favorite.
9. I’m an avid Tolkien and Lewis enthusiast (fancy words for: a hugemungous nerd).
10. Tea can instantly lift my mood.
11. I enjoy watching and critiquing movies and TV shows.
12. Viking braids are my newest hair obsession.
13. I love to write stories, and I’m currently working on writing a series. If you’re lucky I might let you see some of it. 😜
14. Most of my favorite literary characters are hobbits.
15. I’m very picky about music, but I like Johnny Cash, U2, the LOTR and Hobbit soundtracks, Celtic Woman, several Conservative Christian artists, and a few 80’s rock and pop songs.
16. I’m fascinated with medicinal herbs and healthy living.
17. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies.
18. I love to cook, and I usually make spicy food.
19. I’ve been drawing since I was a baby.
20. I crave chocolate, especially of the darker variety.
What are some interesting facts about you? Are any of these things similar to yourself? Leave a comment!