Nina from Ponderous Thoughts tagged me for this super fun Liebster Award thingy. So, here I go!
- Link back to the person who tagged you (see above)
- Answer the eleven questions
- Tag eleven bloggers, and let them know you’ve done so
- Ask your tagged bloggers elevens questions
1. If you could see a cloud shape, and then have it come to life as a cloud thing, what object/being would it be? I’m going to have to say a dragon. I mean, just think how amazing that would be?! A Pegasus would be epic too… What do ya mean, I’m nerd? 😂
2. Which- library or museum? I love museums. And, as awesome as libraries can be, I always feel a little lost and overwhelmed in them. Museums just feel magical to me. Plus there’s usually coffee and gift shops, so win-win-win!
3. Coffee or tea? Tea. Tea can fix anything. Coffee can leave me with a tummy ache and a rapidly beating heart. Though I still love it.
4. Favorite old/classic author? It’s a toss up between Jane Austen and William Shakespeare.
5. Favorite modern author? C. S. Lewis and J. R. R. Tolkien are my favorite. I seriously cannot choose between the two!
6. What kid’s movie do you loathe and why? I really don’t like Frozen and I don’t understand the hype. It’s got silly plot holes, it’s painfully cliché, and I find all the characters obnoxious and annoying.
7. What do you do before you go to sleep? I read Psalms if I can’t sleep. Reading makes me sleepy, and the Psalms give me peace.
8. Do you like bumble bees? Or are you scared of them? I find bumblebees adorable! When I was four I was stung on the hand by a big, fat, fluffy bee. I remember it very clearly but I’m not in anyway traumatized by it.
9. If you have a calendar, what is its theme? I don’t have a calendar! But, since we’re on the topic, my five year old brother kept asking my mom where the “day map” was. She figured out he was looking for the calendar. Hahaha! 😂
10. Do you think tall dark and handsome is overrated? My dad is tall, dark, and handsome. So no, I don’t think it is. But I wouldn’t say it’s my “type” (I’m not sure I even have one when it comes to looks). Tall and handsome yes, but light features are lovely too!
11. Your feelings on hipsterism as a trend? I like hipster style, but I like hipster edibles/drinkables even more. Bring on the organic, the fancy coffees, and the gluten free, I’m ready!
Alrighty! I’m tagging:
And if anyone else would like to do it, feel free! Also don’t feel bad if you can’t participate. 😊
Now for my eleven questions:
- Is there any story as to why you were given your name?
- Are you a night owl or early bird?
- What is your favorite breakfast?
- How would you describe your style?
- What is your dream occupation?
- 3 favorite boy names?
- 3 favorite girl names?
- Where would you like to travel?
- Favorite part of your daily routine?
- What song gives you the most feels and why?
- If you could learn to do one (creative) thing perfectly, what would it be?